Tuesday 3 September 2013

Julien Macdonald Takes Strictly.....

Julien Macdonald Takes Strictly

  • 03 September 2013
  • Ella Alexander


Picture credit: GoRunway

JULIEN MACDONALD will take part in this year's Strictly Come Dancing, it has been confirmed this morning. The Welsh designer joins model Abbey Clancy, broadcaster Vanessa Feltz and singer Sophie Ellis-Bextor in the annual dance contest which starts on BBC1 on September 7.
"I like the fact I can have the sparkles and the crystals, and the glamour that I've spent my life putting on other people," he said. "I'm loving the rhinestones and lace, and the crystals. I just want more and more. I'll probably look like a Christmas tree by the end of it!"
The winner will take home a cash prize of £100,000, although all competitors are given £25,000 just for taking part. Macdonald - who wanted to be a dancer prior to becoming a designer - has previously appeared on It Takes Two, the sister show, offering his take on contestants' outfits.

No comments:

Post a Comment