Monday 2 September 2013

Money Makes Jourdan's World......

Money Makes Jourdan's World Go Round

  • 2 September 2013
  • Lauren Milligan
NOT for the first time, Jourdan Dunn is setting the record straight.
"People think that I'm against fashion, or that I'm ghetto or a loudmouth," she told this month's issue of GQ  in America. "I'm not. But if speaking my opinion makes me that girl, fine. I'll take that crown."
The model - known for her outspoken social media posts, including her most famous Tweet following her removal from the autumn/winter 2013 Christian Dior Couture show - "I'm normally told I'm cancelled because I'm 'coloured' so being cancelled because of my boobs is a minor"  - also tells GQ that, despite a supermodel existence with friends including Karlie Kloss, Rihanna and Cara Delevingne, her favourite part of the job is something much more straightforward: "Getting paid."

No comments:

Post a Comment