Monday 2 September 2013

Victoria Beckham On Loving!!!!!!!!

Victoria Beckham On Loving LA

  • 2 September 2013
  • Scarlett Kilcooley-O'Halloran
VICTORIA BECKHAM has revealed that she feels her personality is more suited to America rather than Britain. "I am very career minded, and I think my personality is more suited to America," the designer told the New York Times.
But she isn't about to sign up to the extravagant LA lifestyle fully, preferring instead to keep her four children grounded. "We have what I consider to be normal birthday parties," she said. "I've been to parties in LA that are mind-blowing. I mean, quite literally mind-blowing. People get cell phones in the party bag, that sort of thing. Fabulous, fabulous parties. Ours aren't like that. They are normal kids' parties. We'll have a bouncy castle, a face painter." Nor does she subscribe to the pursuit of eternal youth. "I don't want to be made to look like I'm 25. I'm 39. I don't have any issues with my age."
She would however like to supersize the aptly coined Brand Beckham. "I want to get bigger and bigger," Beckham said. "I absolutely want an empire."

No comments:

Post a Comment